Many in stock
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus With the introduction of the Phantom 4 Pro / Phantom 4 Pro + less than 5 months ago, DJI introduced a far superior camera attached to their already dominate Phantom design. Now, April 2017, DJI have brought the Phantom 4 Advanced Plus into the market....
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus
Now, April 2017, DJI have brought the Phantom 4 Advanced Plus into the market. The Phantom 4 Advanced Plus brings with it the new camera design and some of the advanced app features...however not everything is the same.
The Phantom 4 Advanced Plus dropped the additional obstacle sensors. Now with only the Front and Under which are the same as the standard Phantom 4.
Phantom 4 Advanced Plus features include:
- 5.5 Inch, 1080p Built-In screen on Controller with 2x Brightness
- Camera upgrade - 1inch CMOS Sensor - 20MP stills, 4K / 60fps video
- Mechanical camera shutter
- Titanium / Magnesium alloy frame - lighter and more rigid
- Long range remote control - up to 7km range Line Of Sight in some countries
- Forward Obstacle Avoidance sensors (30m range)
- Updated Flight Controls through DJI Go4 app (Draw, ActiveTrack, TapFly, RTH, Gesture Mode)
- Up to 30min flight time (in ideal conditions)
The screen too much for you? Look at the Phantom 4 Advanced with all the features of the Plus without the screen.
For added piece of mind for your DJI Care Refresh Phantom 4 Advanced