Many in stock
DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 The DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 follows on from the earlier model with a few key updates. What is new in the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0: Remote control transmission upgraded to OcuSync Upgraded motors Changed propellers What remains the same in the new DJI Phantom 4...
DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 follows on from the earlier model with a few key updates.
What is new in the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0:
- Remote control transmission upgraded to OcuSync
- Upgraded motors
- Changed propellers
What remains the same in the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is:
- An updated camera that packs a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor
- It is capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps.
- Reduced frame weight and strength from the adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction
- FlightAutonomy is the new system which adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing projecting up to 30m away.
- This provides five-directions of obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance (forward/ backward/left/right).
*NOTE: DJI Phantom 4 batteries remain swappable.
Upgraded to OcuSync automatically connects to either 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz in order to maintain an interference-free connection. With the previous version used DJI Lightbridge HD.
Two models of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 have been released, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ v2.0 has an inbuilt 5.5-inch screen on the controller which provides 1080p resolution and runs the DJI Go app. No more do you need a device to operate the craft....this is provided.
DON'T FORGET THESE CRUCIAL ACCESSORIES
Phantom 4 pro v2
Have not used it yet as had to buy a new ipad to down load app to run drone