Many in stock
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced With the introduction of the Phantom 4 Pro / Phantom 4 Pro + less than 5 months ago, DJI introduced a far superior camera attached to their already dominate Phantom design. Now, April 2017, DJI have brought the Phantom 4 Advanced into the market. The Phantom...
DJI Phantom 4 Advanced
Now, April 2017, DJI have brought the Phantom 4 Advanced into the market. The Phantom 4 Advanced brings with it the new camera design and some of the advanced app features...however not everything is the same.
The Phantom 4 Advanced dropped the additional obstacle sensors. Now with only the Front and Under which are the same as the standard Phantom 4.
Phantom 4 Advanced features include:
- Camera upgrade - 1inch CMOS Sensor - 20MP stills, 4K / 60fps video
- Mechanical camera shutter
- Titanium / Magnesium alloy frame - lighter and more rigid
- Long range remote control - up to 7km range Line Of Sight in some countries
- Forward Obstacle Avoidance sensors (30m range)
- Updated Flight Controls through DJI Go4 app (Draw, ActiveTrack, TapFly, RTH, Gesture Mode)
- Up to 30min flight time (in ideal conditions)
Like its big brother, the Phantom 4 Advanced Plus comes with the option of a Remote Controller that features a 5.5 inch 1080p Built-in Screen with more than 2x brightness than other tablets.
For added piece of mind for your DJI Care Refresh Phantom 4 Advanced