Phantom 4 Pro
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro follows on from the massive introduction of the Mavic Pro only weeks ago.
Landing and available in Australia the first week of December.
What you will find the in the new DJI Phantom 4 Pro is:
- An updated camera that packs a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor
- It is capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps.
- Reduced frame weight and strength from the adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction
- FlightAutonomy is the new system which adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing projecting up to 30m away.
- This provides five-directions of obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance (forward/backwards/left/right).
With the introduction of Lightbridge HD the new video and controller signally which uses 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz transmission signal is increase to a whopping 7km (unobstructed).
Two models of the Phantom 4 Pro were released, the Phantom 4 Pro+ has an inbuilt 5.5 inch screen on the controller which provides 1080p resolution and runs the DJI Go app. No more do you need a device to operate the craft....this is provided.